Project SEARCH is a high school or young adult transition initiative which is a business-led, one-year, school-to-work program that combines classroom instruction, career exploration, and relevant job-skills training through strategically designed internships for students with intellectual and other developmental disabilities (I/DD).
As of May 5, 2021, here is a list of the current sites in North Carolina.
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Atrium Health Pineville (changing to Novant Health- Huntersville)
- Carolinas Health – Mercy
- Carolinas Health – Union
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Embassy Suites – Cary/RDU
- Mission Health (changing to AB Tech)
- Moses Cone Hospital
- Novant Health – Brunswick
- UNC Adams School of Dentistry
- Vidant Medical Center – Greenville
- Wake Forest Baptist Health – High Point
- Southwestern Community College
Watch for new sites coming soon in North Carolina.
Questions? Contact Kristy Brinson, Project SEACH State Coordinator for North Carolina